Terms of Sale
This page outlines the terms and conditions that govern the supply of products and services by AFOYI. It describes the processes AFOYI uses to complete a sale, as well as your rights and obligations.
Please contact us with any issues with these terms of sale before completing the sale, otherwise AFOYI will take it as your acceptance of these terms.
These terms may be updated from time to time. The most up to date version is available from the AFOYI website.
AFOYI supplies all products and services on an invoice basis. All invoices must be paid by the due date unless there is a dispute about the items invoiced or the amount. In the case of a dispute, the non-disputed amount must be paid by the due date shown on the invoice.
Disputes must be received by AFOYI in writing on or before the due date. If no dispute has been received by AFOYI at the close of business on the invoice due date will be deemed to have been accepted.
Invoices for consulting and general sales are due 7 days from the date of the invoice, unless by prior agreement. Invoices for recurring services are due 7 days after the end of the month for services that are charged monthly or 14 days from the end of the month for services that are charged semi-annually or annually.
Late fees apply for invoices not paid in full by the due date. See below.
Failure to make payment of all non-disputed amounts by the due date will result in a Letter of Demand. Failure to make payment before the due date outlined in the Letter of Demand will result in all existing services being suspended until the account is brought up to date and may also result in legal and recovery action being sought.
Change of Title
Ownership of hardware does not transfer to the purchaser until the invoice has been paid in full, including resolution of any disputed amounts.
Purchase of AFOYI software is the purchase of a licence to use the software and does not imply any other rights. Further details can be found in the AFOYI software agreement.
AFOYI manages all consulting time using a timesheet system. Times are recorded in Australian Eastern Standard Time, including daylight saving time when it is in effect.
The timesheet software enforces certain rules regarding timesheets. These are:
- Timesheet periods start on Monday and, unless otherwise agreed, may be either one week or one fortnight in length. The software will automatically close the timesheet and generate an invoice at the end of the period.
- Timesheet shifts must be a multiple of 15 minutes.
- The beginning of the timesheet shift will be rounded down to the previous 15 minute increment.
- The end of the timesheet shift will be rounded up to the next 15 minute increment.
- The first timesheet shift for each calender day will have the end time adjusted so that it is a minimum of 1 hour in length. Any further shifts on the same day will be calculated as per the rounding rules above. The start time of a timesheet shift is used to determine what day the shift is counted on.
- Work performed between midnight and 7am, on Sundays or Victorian public holidays will be charged at a rate of double the standard hourly rate.
Unless otherwise agreed, AFOYI will include travel time in timesheet shifts.
Where the distance from our office to the client location is less than 15km, AFOYI will charge for the time required to travel in one direction and where the distance from our office to the client location is greater than 15km, AFOYI will charge for the time required to travel in both directions.
AFOYI does not generally require a deposit for services, but may request a deposit for hardware purchases with a value greater than $AU500. Where AFOYI requests a deposit the sale will not proceed until the deposit has been received and cleared.
For some large value hardware sales AFOYI may require payment of the hardware portion of an invoice before being able to proceed with the hardware order (we are a small business after all!)
Except where an invoice amount has been disputed or the allocation otherwise requested in writing and approved, payments will be applied to the oldest outstanding invoice. Remittence advise notices will not be accepted as a request for payment allocation.
For cheque or direct deposit payments, payment is deemed to be received on the day it clears into the Bachblue Pty Ltd bank account.