AFOYI's Approach To Privacy
What Personal Information Is Collected Online?
As noted below under the heading 'Tracking Use', we may also collect other information as a result of your use of the AFOYI website, which may or may not identify you.
How Do We Use Personal Information Collected Online?
If we collect personal information from you online, we may use it to:
- provide you with our products or services, or with other information you have requested.; and
- communicate with you effectively. If you agree, we may use your contact details to notify you about new AFOYI products or services or promotions from time to time.
From time to time we may also undertake online customer surveys to collect statistics about our customers for research and product development purposes. These surveys help us to develop new products and services to meet your needs. Again, whether or not you participate in these surveys is your choice.
Other Important Privacy Issues
In order to protect your privacy:
- We do not sell or give to other persons or organisations lists containing your personal information.
- We will not disclose any personal information we hold about you to any third person without your written consent or your implied consent. You give implied consent when you indicate to us that you wish to obtain information about goods or services supplied by third parties.
- We protect your privacy by restricting access to personal information about you to those AFOYI staff who need it, either to process your query, or to provide you with the services you have asked for, or to provide you with information about AFOYI's products and services (as described above).
When you visit the AFOYI website, we may collect additional information about your use of the Website, which may or may not identify you. We may collect information about which pages you visit on the Website to help us determine which parts of the site you value, so that we can build and develop our Website to best meet your needs. We may also collect information about your Internet browser, operating system, address of the referring site, your internet protocol address and clickstream information. This information helps us to understand how you came to find our Website.
- telephone (08) 7127 1831
- facsimile (08) 8425 9607 or
- e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or
- you can write to The Privacy Officer, AFOYI, PO Box 111, Eudunda, SA, 5374.
AFOYI is committed to compliance with the new privacy laws. These laws protect the privacy of personal information AFOYI holds on customers and other individuals with whom we deal.
AFOYI respects the privacy of our customers, the privacy of our business contacts and the privacy of our employees.